BALTIC 68 CAFÉ RACER
YOUR DAY SAILER WITH ATTITUDE
Designed to deliver an electrifying performance in more ways than one, this easy to handle Day Sailer is boosted by green power. Her un-plug and go electric propulsion and generation system is super eco-friendly and she’s finished to a luxurious standard on-deck and below.
The majority of the hull structure will use naturally grown fibres as a reinforcement reducing the yacht’s environmental impact.
The yacht also comes with a beautiful and durable alternative deck material, specially treated to look and behave like a hardwood.
This low local emissions yacht is designed for thrilling, quick and easy sailing, just unplug, step aboard and enjoy!
- Powerful sailplan, yet easy to manage for two
- A loft-style contemporary interior
- Zero emissions from her 30kW electric engine
- Hydrogeneration while sailing
- Low maintenance micro-turbine with super-clean exhaust as range extender
- Eco-friendly and hardwearing deck
- Naturally grown flax in more than 50% of the hull
- A/C power consumption reduced by 30%
- Solar panels can run A/C on eco setting
- L.O.A.20.18 m
- L.W.L.19.23 m
- BEAM5.56 m
- DRAFT4.00 m
- DISPLACEMENT20.6 T
- NAVAL ARCHITECTJavier Jaudenes
A loft-style contemporary interior with a natural touch. The 68’s fresh, minimalist accommodation uses materials including
wicker, flax and paper cord to produce a cool, contemporary ambience.
Light oak timbers and flax composites combine with specialist
wallpapers and modern textiles to create an ‘unpretentious simplicity’
according to naval architect and interior designer Javier Jaudenes.