BALTIC 112 LIARA
Commissioned as a world girdling performance cruising yacht, this all-carbon sloop is also equipped to be a threat on the racecourse .
Designed primarily as a fast, easy to use, family cruising yacht, the Baltic 112’s experienced owner clearly has more than an eye on the racecourse. He’s employed in-vogue naval architect Malcolm McKeon to give the yacht the edge it needs and alongside experienced skipper John Walker there’s potential here for a podium finish wherever she competes.
Award-winning interior specialist Adam Lay has produced a stunning limed oak accommodation finish to give this exciting cruiser/racer a stylish touch of luxury below.
- Advanced carbon composite lightweight construction
- High performance rig and sailplan
- Rotating, Retractable Propulsion System
- Telescopic lifting keel with high performance fairing
- Large protected guest cockpit with removable hard-top bimini
- Dedicated sail bins for Code and A sails
- Luxury accommodation for owner, six guests and five crew
- Up to eight hours ‘silent’ mode with ‘hotel’ services running
- Spectacular Adam Lay Studio interior design
- High performance hull by Malcolm McKeon Yacht Design
Video by ljtfilms.com
- L.O.A.34.14 m
- D.W.L.32.00 m
- BEAM7.90 m
- DRAFT6.15/ 3.95 m
- DISPLACEMENT88 tons
- BALLAST31.35 tons
- NAVAL ARCHITECTMalcolm McKeon Yacht Design
- INTERIOR DESIGNAdam Lay Studio