28 August 2020
Baltic Yachts is one of the world’s leading composite yacht building companies. We take pride in our technical excellence, while staying true to the Baltic Family spirit which we believe reflects our company values. We design and build high performance yachts. Our products are exclusive, tailor-made boats manufactured using high quality materials.
We are now looking for new team members to our growing Service & Refit department located in Palma de Mallorca.
- Good knowledge in PLC programming (Mitsubishi and Beckhoff)
- Good knowledge about HMI (Human Machine Interfaces)
- Good ability to read and understand electrical schematics and fault finding on electrical systems.
- Data bus experience (CAN J1939, NMEA2000 and Modbus)
Knowledge about the following is a plus:
- Hydraulic systems
- Yachts and sailing
- Assist the purchaser and handle all local purchases
- Organize material in warehouse and workshops and in charge of keeping these premises tidy
- Registering incoming shipments and organizing shipments for outgoing goods
- Fetch and deliver parts and materials
- In charge of company cars and vans
- Be part of our service team as a marine plumber
- Good communication skills in English and Spanish
- Driver’s license
- Basic computer skills
- Highly motivated, organized and able to work effectively with minimal supervision
We offer an opportunity to work in an international yachting environment with great people and varied tasks.
Please send your CV and personal letter in English, by the 30th of September to email@example.com, for more information contact Matthew Lester +34 608 797 100