The new Baltic 67PC bluewater cruising yacht was recently launched at the company’s waterside facility in Jakobstad Finland and is undergoing sea trials before being handed over to her owner in June.
This exciting new yacht, based on a standard hull but with considerable semi-custom options for deck and accommodation design, will provide fast, easy sailing with a performance edge benefitting from the advanced composite engineering and building skills perfected by Baltic Yachts over 44 years.
The Baltic 67PC will offer a genuine alternative to those seeking a rewarding sailing experience in a long distance ocean cruising yacht and will be unveiled to the public at the Cannes Yachting Festival running from September 11-16.
With naval architecture by judel/vrolijk & co. and a semi-custom interior by Design Unlimited, the Baltic 67PC is the carefully thought out product of a team which has worked closely together on a number of projects for Baltic Yachts.
With her relatively light displacement, easily-driven hull and low rig loads, the Baltic 67PC will be a safe and easy yacht to handle for a short-handed crew.
Some of the key features include:
- Single-line slab or in-boom reefing – owner’s choice
- Non-overlapping working jib
- Powered trimming winches within easy reach of the helmsman
- Bow thruster
- Exceptionally well-balanced helm
- Twin wheels for excellent visibility from the steering position
- Extensive accommodation lay-out and styling options